Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Departed

I finally saw "The Departed" and I think this will finally be the film that gets Martin Scorsese an Oscar. If it doesn't I'd be very very surprised. The film was done very well. Good story, good acting, etc. I enjoyed the movie a lot and I would recommend it to anyone. The movie was quite long at 2.5 hours, but I hardly noticed this fact. I also think that Leonardo DiCaprio is becoming (or has already become) quite the seasoned actor. He was excellent in the Aviator and didn't let down in the Departed. I'll be looking forward to seeing him in Blood Diamond, the new film that DeBeers is all in uproar about.

Another interesting point of the Departed -- it's set in Boston and I enjoyed the many references to Boston, the Boston accents, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home