Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Jumping Panda

I have uber-busy lately (and will be probably until we break for the December holidays) so I haven't really been posting entries on politics because those take me a bit more time to write. Those of you who miss politics should read my sister's blog, Jumping Panda, because she does a good job of updating often enough and she is like a better version of Maureen Dowd (I think she may kill me for that one). I'll try to write about politics though, especially now, because it is oh so nice to see Bush on the hot seat for once. (Not because I am a sadist, because it's proof that what goes around comes around). Even Dick Cheney has to go around and change his image and encourage healthy debate about the war. Haha, you know when that happens the public wants his ass fried on a platter (okay, maybe it's just me). Anyway, happy thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home