Monday, October 01, 2007

Desperate Housewives

So I watched the season premiere of Desperate Housewives and though it was pretty entertaining I did have a few complaints. I think the show is reverting back to season 1. The new neighbors have this hidden secret which reminds me of Mary Alice. Since "Dylan" is not the real "Dylan", what happened to the old "Dylan" and how did they get this new "Dylan"? And why did they leave Wisteria Lane in such a hurry last time? It just reminds me a lot of Zach Young and Mary Alice. Bre is hiding her daughter's pregnancy instead of hiding the fact that her marriage is falling apart. I suspect that this storyline will become similar to the season 1 storyline as people start to find out that Bre is not actually pregnant. Lynette is now juggling cancer and motherhood instead of a career and motherhood. And Gaby is having an affair again -- this time not cheating on Carlos but cheating with Carlos. Susan... well I guess I can't come up with a parallel for Susan with season 1. Perhaps in this season she will be losing Mike instead of getting Mike? Though Susan and Mike have broken up and gotten together so many times, perhaps they should just be happy together this season. Nevertheless, I was pretty entertained and I think I will continue watching Desperate Housewives. After all, I do need to make time to knit and watching TV is perfect for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home