Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fun things to do in Vancouver

Since I'm bored of working, let me write about fun things to do in Vancouver in case I make it there over the summer. I think it would nice to go to Vancouver/Vancouver Island for 1-2 weeks over the summer and make a detour to Yoho National Park. On Vancouver Island there is Pacific Rim National Park, Whale Watching, Butchart Gardens, and the Royal British Columbia Museum. I've never been whale watching before and it's supposed to be especially good on Vancouver Island since it has the largest concentration of killer whales in the world. Of course, Pacific Rim National Park and Yoho National Park have great hiking, which I'm totally in to these days... I think it would be fun to go in late July or early August. Now I need to find someone to go with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home