Sunday, January 13, 2008

I have just had the greatest idea!

When I graduate, I will graduate in May or June and start a job in August or September in California so that I can drive cross country and stop at all the really awesome national parks along the way. Of course the stops are heavily biased on the western side of the country, but there is Cuyoga National Park in Ohio that I could stop at. Then I should go to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. Why else would I go to Wyoming and when in the future would I find occasion to go? Other possibilities to stop at include: Glacier and Waterton Lakes National Park in Montana, Great Basin National Park in Nevada, Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado and Crater Lake National Park in Oregon (of course I can't stop at them all since that would be a very roundabout trip!).

Of course, I would need to sucker someone into going with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home